Welcome to The Madisonian Blog Steamed, a steampunk version of The Madisonian Blog. Posts are added nearly every other day!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A

Once again, I had a day of much clamor. In the earliest occurrences of my day, I awoke uncomfortably close to the scheduled time of a meeting for discussion of literature. I prepared rather hastily and soon arrived at the proceedings. The said meeting and discussion was rather interesting. Afterwards, I took the pleasure of receding to a nice restaurant with the company of a few artists of well repute and friends of mine. Afterwards, I traveled to a scientific research station, stationed inside a rather large and marvelous building, and attended a presentation and a few experiments. As soon as the occurrence was over, I then fled towards home, but was waylaid by many irritating needs of errands. Much later, after I fulfilled the needs, I returned home and partook in recreational activities, such as telegraphing, for the rest of the night. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment